Saturday 12 September 2009

Caroline and Ed's

Wow what a fantastic time I had last night at Ed and Caroline's House Warming. I got to meet lots of interesting new humans. Fascinating species! Some of them are 'very friendly' indeed.

You can check the photo's out at http://www.flickr.com/photos/gorell



As you can see there was one unfortunate incident. I was ambushed by a Duck and her two Ducklings. She claimed I was the daddy of her brood. She didn't look happy. Anyway we eventually established that it was a case of mistaken identity. She confused me with Chuck Spaceduck my identical (and slightly evil) twin brother. A Duckoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) test will sort it all out.

I had a great time singing along to ABBA. I was especially pleased with my rendition of Gimme, Gimme, Gimme! (a duck after midnight) and I Have a Duck.

The evening was only spoilt by two people independently coming up with the same tired old joke. "Why don't you have a Twitter account? ... cos Ducks can't Tweet". Like Dahhhh, I'd never heard that one before.

They should know that Ducks use Quacker which is limited to 128 Quackets of info per post.

Great night - loving this Travelling Companion thang!

No comments:

Post a Comment